PRACTICE IN USA – A page for useful information on procedures, requirements, and processes required for foreign trained Medical and Health professionals to practice in the United States of America (USA). For instance, how to become a practicing physician, house officer or medical doctor in the United States of America (USA) including how to write the US Medical Licensing Exams, get certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates, enroll in a residency program, and then take a third licensing test. Furthermore, as an international Pharmacist who wishes to practice pharmacy in United States of America (USA), learn about the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Exams (FPGEE), obtain Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) Certification and get licensed to practice as a pharmacist in the United States of America (USA). What about foreign trained Nurses? How to become an American Registered Nurse (RN) including how to obtain credential evaluation and pass the National Council Licensing Examination-Registered Nurse (NCLEX – RN). Here you will also find information about how to practice as a medical laboratory scientist, clinical scientist or biomedical scientist in the United States of America (USA). Likewise, there are other information for other medical and health professionals who wishes to practice in the United States of America (USA). All the best.